Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sensation of heat on the back of my wrist . . .?

For a couple days now, I have been getting a feeling of heat on the back of my right wrist, every few hours, that lasts for about thirty seconds. Any ideas? It feels like I just rubbed muscle rub or Tiger Balm on my arm.
Answer:
I agree with love my garden. Sounds like a dermal nerve. If it's the right wrist, put the mouse down and slowly back away. lol. If it gets any worse, DO see a Dr.
it sounds like a rash. not all rashes are visible and that exact same thing happens to me all the time. rub an anti-itch cream on it and you'll be fine. it's no big deal.
could you have RSI ? If you do repetitive wrist movements you can aggravate the nerve and that's very painful. Resting your wrist and avoiding the repetitiveness helps Do some research on Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. that's another thing that gives the same pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net