Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sharp pain shooting through my foot?

I dont know if it has anything to do with me being 8 months pregnant, but whenever I walk I get this sharp pain the shoots through my foot from the top of my foot down through my big toe... anyone have any idea what it is?
Answer:
It could be many things from a stress fracture to nerve compression from swelling to stress from activity and increased weight. You would have to give some body much more information to get a good idea oof what is bothering you.
i dont know if this is how you spell it but artharitic
sinacher: ;D
Well my aunt had the same problem and what she did was check out those zcoil shoes and those helped her and she also wrapped her toes with the bangage wrap tight and then after like 3 days it was gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net