Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sharp pain near the right, lower back side of my head.?

It happens frequently when I'm on the computer. Yes, I know I should get off the computer if it occurs, but is this something specifically serious?
Answer:
There are two large tendons that go from your shoulders to the base of your skull. One of them may be "locked up". A chiropractor should be able to help.
it could be many things if you are on your pc for extended periods of time it is probably a muscle spasm. if not or just to be safe any way you should talk to your personal doctor
This could possibly be nerve related. It is something that needs to be checked out by a dr. I would recommend having this evaluated by your dr to see what they think is going on.
You could have a parasite worm in your head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net