Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sharp chest pain?

I have been having a sharp pain in my chest. It started yesterday about 6:30 and I woke up this morning and it still hurts. It is in my left brest. It fills like there is something poking my lung everytime I take a deep breath. Can anyone help?
Answer:
Although this sounds like pleuritis (inflammation of the pleura that surrounds the lung; I've had this exact type of pain), you do want to rule out myocardial infarction (heart attack). It's time to go to an urgent care center or emergency room. An EKG and possibly some bloodwork will help rule out MI.
Lets not discuss it -just go to the ER NOW !
SEE YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT NOW PLEASE! My gran had the same thing last week, ended up ignoring it and had a stroke and heart attack. Dont guess, see your doctor and find out what it is.
Go to the hospital immediatly plez go
It sounds like pneumothorax, which is effectively your lung collapsing. You need to see a doctor immediately!
Pain in your chest could be from your heart and you need to get it checked out. Better safe than sorry. Some doctor's offices do EKG's and EEG's so you might try your doctor's office first. Be sure and tell them the pain is in your chest. They might tell you to go on to the ER.
go to the hospital ! you dont want to take any chances
same as all aboveif your still alive go to the er

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net