Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Short sighted people........?

Stop wasting money on glasses just hold the book closer to your face or put your nose on the computer screen. OR even buy a hudge plasma screen to fill a whole wall in your house! and PRESTO money saved on glasses!!Am I clever or what?
Answer:
Ha flipping Ha. Very funny, what did you eat for breakfast ....dopey flakes?
OK - the TV bit works - I do that at home. However, how would you suggest we drive - right up the boot/trunk of the car in front so we can see it?!?!?
And I'm supposed to sit in the front row at the cinema am I?
no you're stupid. the reason we wear them is so we can se things in the distance. duh
i would say what
Oh, okey, so you DO give advice on myopia, after all. Thanks!
Yes but that doesn't answer the question about how you'll manage without your white stick %26 dog...leave that with me, I'm sure I'll come up with something
You are referring to longsighted people not the short sighted - get your facts right and you may be funny in the end
Been reading Viz have we?
So $300 every 2 years or so is more expensive thana humongous plasma TV (a 60" is about $2500)
AND
finding all your books in large print (not every book comes in large print)
AND
the traffic accidents caused because you couldn't see what was going on (One rear-ender can cost from $300 to thousands of dollars)
AND
the reduction in quality of life (how can one put a price on seeing the world??)Uh, ok, sure, I'll give up my glasses.
*roll eyes at dopes who don't think*Yeah, clever, but a complete idiot. The world is full of smart people who refuse to THINK.
So, we're supposed to save money on glasses, but spend 10 to 20 times as much on a huge plasma screen television? Ha ha ha ... where are the savings in that?
and how do you expect me to be able to cross the road without getting killed?
I tried the bates method once, where you are supposed to do away with your glasses and train your eyes to see. I was a danger to myself and others and gave up soon after.
ur just stupid, the reason were short sighted and wear glasses is so we can see in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net