Sunday, October 25, 2009

Random pain in ear?

Around once every day, or sometimes once every few days I get a short stabbing pain in my left inner ear for only a few seconds. I do have enlarged lymph nodes around this ear but I was told that they were normal. 99% of the time I am completely fine. What worries me is the fact that I have had this pain for months. Other than that, I have had no hearing loss or any other aches or pains. Any suggestions?
Answer:
One possibility is that your temporomandibular joint is causing this. Read about TMJ disorder at http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/tmj-dis... TMJ disorder can indeed cause ear pain and, due to inflammation, swollen lymph nodes. This has happened to me.
pull on your ear or thats what i did i know it sounds trivial but after a wile it does seem to go away or at least for me but when that pain occurs just pull on the fat of your ear and after a week or so it goes away wierd huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net