Sunday, October 25, 2009

Really sore nipples?

My nipples have been VERY sore over the last few days. I should be starting my period in a week or so. I am pretty sure I am not pregnant, as I have gotten sore nipples before my periods before, especially the last 4 or 5. But does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it better? I can't sleep, they hurt so bad.
Answer:
Try cold or warm compresses before bed. You might also try a little Lansinoh brand lanolin, which kind of numbs them a little and will allow you to sleep.
put a warm wet wash cloth over them
i have those too but ima guy and its part of puberty..dont worry, it may be cancer but if they just started it is not life threatning. go to a doctor asap
I would suggest pain killers but I'm not a trained doctor and neither are the other ppl on ByeDr.com so i suggest just go to your doctor and ask.
It happens to me too. What I do is massage them with my fingertips %26 kind of put a little pressure on it, but the pain relief is only temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net