Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sciatica? am i too young?

I am now 20 yrs old and i've been suffering with what i think is sciatica since i was 18. slight pain from my lower back.. to very uncomfortable pain on my buttocks,down to my knee, leg and my ankle. ..but then I would just get terrible pangs on the bottom of my foot and it felt like my entire foot was burning/ being electrically shocked. AFter that, I started noticing jumping or hopping..my ankle would just weaken and hurt as i hit the ground. am i'm talking like jumping over a puddle...or from the sidewalk to the ground. The sciatica went away for some time...but now its back. Am I too young to worry about this? Is it because I'm working out? (my abs mostly)
Answer:
No you're not too young. Pressure on a nerve can come at any age. See a chiropractor with a massage therapist on staff and they will be able to relieve the pressure - you'll feel like a new person in no time.
No your not to young, I got sciatica a while back and that was because I was driving three hours to college no stops with the seat in one position straight up (I practically like to sit on the steering wheel). The doctor told me I had gotten it from sitting in one position way to long. Very painful! Do you do a lot of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net