Sunday, October 25, 2009

Restless Leg Syndrome-anyone find and medication that actually WORKS?

I am NOT talking about medications they give that do not work, such as REQUIP!
Answer:
Try a Yahoo search for "restless leg syndrome" + treatment (OR cures OR remedies) and see what you get.You are probably deficient in potassium, calcium, magnesium or Vitamin B6.
MARIJUANA.i'm not being a smartass..really try it. It works. The oldest most benefitial medication on the planet is not made in a lab.it is a gift from God Almighty
Valerian helps *(but it tastes lousy)
You got two good answers, both are as effective as I know of. I have, as well, and since pot makes me paranoid, [ couldn't even handle it when I was a freak in the sixties,] try the volerian,and I think we are both mis-spelling it. Available at healthfood section of drug stores, or a better grade at health food stores. Otherwise, you can do what I do, dance half the night away getting my legs to settle down. Zinc helps some , too. You should check with your doctor to rule out an artery problem.
I was diagnosed with RLS as part of my diabetesHave a good read of the link below
if you have tried requip,, are you sure you were getting the right dosage? i use it, and they had to up the dosage, and it works great for me!!
I understand your frustrations, I went through 3 medications until I was prescribed Lyrica. I take 75mg 3 times per day and the RLS is gone completely.
You didn't say what dosage of requip. I was on 100mg twice a day. I take Vicodine now but, that's a different story.
Requip is the only FDA approved medication for RLS at the moment. Sorry.Be sure to check here for the latest in medical research:
http://medhelp.au.tp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net