Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rib cage pain?

Every once in awhile I get this real sharp pain in one of my lower ribs. Honestly, I couldn't say if it is always the same rib or a different one. It feels like it is right where the actual bone is. It doesn't happen often and usually it only happens once and its over, however it has been know to pulsate with pain a few times then just go away. Anyone have any idea what this is? I have had it since I was young but never bothered to see a doctor or anything since it is kind of a rare occurence.
Answer:
I had the same problem until I went to the doctor. The doctor gave me a prescription and I haven't had the pain since. I went to the doctor in March. My pain got so bad I couldn't breathe. Try seeing your doctor. It's nothing to worry about if it's not as intense as mine got. The best of luck to you! :)
Could be anything from a muscle pain to actually a pain in the ribs. Try to keep a journal so that you will know whether it is the same rib or not. And use Rescue Remedy Spray when the pain comes next. You may not need to see a doctor unless it turns out to be serious and occuring often.
One of the possible reasons of the sharp pain on chest that you are experienced is pneumothorax. On the other word, there might be an air bubble between your chest wall and your lung wall. Minor pneumothorax might heal by itself, because your body can absorb some of the air through the cells. Serious pneumothorax could cause lung collapse and could be deadly. Please go to see a physican and get the chest X-ray to verify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net