Sunday, October 25, 2009

Restless leg syndrome?

I Kick alot in my sleep and when i don't move my legs for a while they sometimes feal like lil pins are pooking me. And others my leg goes numb and it burns when i move it around. Im pretty much always moveing my legs and feet. so i hardly feal it. Oh and when im in the car and i have my shoes on. My feat feal all tingly and stingy.
Answer:
It could be RLS, or something else. Most of the time RLS is the worst at night so it could possibly be RLS, but I would see your doctor. If it is RLS they can give you medications like Mirapex or Requip to help stop the sensations and movement. Whether it is RLS or not I would go see your doctor so you can get proper treatment.
try exercising more, thats what a dr might tell you
Yes!! It sounds exactly like RLS. Try Requip!!
Try a Yahoo search for "restless leg (OR legs) syndrome" + "Vitamin B6" (OR magnesium) and see what you get.You are probably deficient in Vitamin B6 or magnesium.
I have the same problem. I have severe spinal damage though. Try "Requip" as suggested, it didn't help me but, it did my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net