Sunday, October 25, 2009

Relief of menstrual pain?

i need help getting rid of my menstrual cramps. i cant take it anymore! the pain spreads to my back. i wake up screaming in pain. it comes in sharp stabs. i hav a normal flow nothing heavy. im only 11. what should i do? i wish i was born a boy.
Answer:
well i get those all the time and i know how you feel they hurt really bad but what my mom makes me do is
take 2 advil
make some chamomile tea drink it hot not warm with very little sugar
rub oak oil on your belly below your belly button
then get a little cloth and iron it so its hot or it helps if you have heating pads thats even better then put it inside your underwear right below your belly button. where you rubbed the oil. then if possible just lay down in your bed take a nap cover yourself with your blankets. it works for me i hope it works for you..hope this works
talk to your mom about seeing a doctor to prescribe something. You're only 11?My cramps get really bad and I take Midol and use a heating pad. I too get the back aches, but I have somehow gotten to the point where I just bear it and realize it is just part of being a woman.But in your case, being 11, you shouldn't have to be going through that.
I definetly think you should talk to your mom about this, but heat helps . . . a regular heating pad would work, or Thermacare sells a heating pad that fits just right for that area of your abdomen . . . also, a massager on a medium setting helps too!
Good Luck!
Exercise always worked for me: sit-ups. The pain would stop while I do the sit-ups.I'm not sure why, but it's worked for me for 30 years. Sure beats pain killers.
If all else fails , try taking a hot bath and just sit there and soak. Also drinking warm green tea relaxes your stomach and releives the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net