Saturday, October 31, 2009

Roomate smokes, Im trying to quit?

My roomate smokes in our apartment. I used to also, but I decided I was going to quit, but its been really difficult with him constantly lighting a cigarette. Ive tried to quit 3 times in the last month and I keep falling back.Any suggestions?Im not cool with the patches and gums and crap.Its cold turkey or nada.But I need a creative solution.Please?
Answer:
talk to him and request nicely if he could smoke on the patio or balcony or whatever you have. and say if you arent home, he can smoke in the place, just out of respect for your trying to quit, if he could keep it out of smell distance from you when your home. i understand your situation, i smoke and am trying to quit with a smoking fiance, thats my best advice, but its his house too, so if hes a dick then the even better advice would be move out!good luck, you can do it!
tell him to quit with you!
because seriously whoever smokes is a cancer machine.
Ask your roomate to PLEASE stop smoking in your apartment and if that does not work at least ask him to keep his smoking in his own room.
I know it's hard but that stuff is horrible for your health. Hm... try drinking coffee instead of a cigarette. You'll live a lot longer if you quit smoking. I've never tried it, but I don't know how people can do it. It smells aweful and makes me sick to my stomach.
ask him if he will keep his smoking to his room in the house, or outside.. if not, keep a room deodorizer such as Oust that gets rid of the cigarette smell, so maybe you wont be tempted. or just get a new roomate =/
soak his cigs with poison like in the movie Saw
go get a smoke free hotel for 3 nights and do some swimming and healthy activaties! Get it set in your head that you are done! When you return home think of how gross it stinks and your room ate stinks and avoid habit spots like if you drink and smoke DONT drink if you sit in a specific spot to smoke DONT SIT there! instead of a smoke after you eat try gum or chocolate or twizzlers! I quit many times and the final time was after i spent 3 nights in the clean air of a hospital and i kept busy when i got home and did not do the things that reminded me of it GODD LUCK AND DO IT FOR YOU!!!
ask him to smoke outside
he needs to smoke outside and you should consider some of the medicinal treatments to help you say no..
chantix and welbutrin work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net