Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scared?!?!?!?!??!?

im having key hole surgery on my knee in 2 weeks, has anyone ever had this done.. does it hurt
Answer:
I have been around a lot of patients that had this surgery done, and it really depends on your pain tolerance. But about 80% of the patients did really well on that surgery. it isnt that hard of a surgery. People feel better after a week or so. Good luck with your surgery. i am sure you will be fine. a little tired the first few days, but you'll do fine ;-)
yeah i locked my keys in the car and they had to get them out that way it doesnt hurt.. just stand back and watch
you'll be a littler stiff after but you should not feel much pain. Just follow doctor's orders. No reason to be scared - piece of cake had it done twice!
Yes I have tried. Changing my knee joints into metal mold stainless when I fell from basketball. Just calm down. There will be an anesthisia that will not make you feel the pain. After the operation, you will feel slight pain. Practice walking theraphy after a day's rest. Youll be fine.
i have, as far as pain, that depends what your having done. i had torn the meniscus in my knee - this had to be stitched into place. mine wasn't too bad for the first 2 days and then dropped down to very manageableGood luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net