Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scar tissue removal?

When I was about 9yrs old, I fell and bursted my top lip. It got swollen really big but a couple days after the incident the swelling went down. However, my lip is still bigger than it normally is. It is more of a pointy lump kinda thing in the middle of the lip. Someone said it could be a scar tissue. Is there any way that I can get this removed an a way other than surgery? It REALLY bothers me and I wish I can do something to get rid of it. Is there any way?
Answer:
Scar appearance can be softened with a laser but if you have excess tissue only surgery will remove it. Consult a dermatologist see what he has to say, in either case the surgery would be minor with only local freezing, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net