Saturday, October 31, 2009

Right temple pain?

I was just sitting here reading a book, and I happened to lean my head against my right temple, and I noticed my temple hurt when doing that. So, of course, I pressed on it again, and again it hurt. I did it to my left one and felt nothing at all. Has anyone ever heard of this before?
Answer:
The worst scenario explaining your localised temporal pain is called "temporal (giant cell) arteritis". It has many predisposing factors (e.g. your age). Please first go to the web address below for some basic properties of temporal arteritis then go to your physician as a golden rule! He or she will show you the best way to follow to diagnose or rule out giant cell arteritis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net