Sunday, October 25, 2009

Recently fell...?

and hit the back of my head. It didn't hurt at first, but within an hour I felt a lot of pain. I did not get dizzy at all, I was not nauseous or lightheaded. But I did feel a little spacey and out of it...is this a sign of concussion or anything related to this?PLEASE HELP...
Answer:
Read about your elbow problem and now it's a head injury. I'd suggest paying attention too where your body parts are and how you move them. In the mean time too repair the damage read and apply http://www.helium.com/tm/148271...Yoga come too mind for developing bodily awareness.
it is possible this is a concussion, you're going to have to see a medical doctor and get an examination to determine exactly what was injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net