Saturday, October 31, 2009

Right foot hurts all the time?

its a pain on the top of the foot slightly to the side and sometimes my foot goes out from underneath me and i fall...what is wrong with me?
Answer:
I would check with your doctor if you already haven't. Try taking pain relief pills. If your foot swells it could be something such as a blood clot. It could possibly be sprained, but I doubt it. Rub it with lotions and soothing Aloe Vera every once in a while like before you go to bed. Check out the website below for some foot problems that you could check out. Hope your foot gets better! =(
Have you recently been operating a nail gun? If so, check that you can walk in a straight line and not just round in circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net