Sunday, October 25, 2009

Really not feeling good...at all?

I haven't eaten since yesterday, and haven't sleep a normal rhythm for about 2 weeks now...(i sleep at 4 AM, wake up at 2 PM), I have headaches for about a week now, and they get so bad i take about 2 aspirin a day, i took the advice and just ate SOMETHING, so i ate an apple but now i threw up... Im 18 years old, 5'8'', 185 lbs., hispanic male... something, anything? I'm actually starting to get worried.
Answer:
You will only get advice on here. You need to see a doctor.
you may have a brain tumour but unlikely considering your age
but you really should go to the doctor
i it was me i wulda been 2 1 along time ago.
I would make an appointment with your doctor. You probably have some kind of virus. Your doctor will be able to let you know for sure, and give you the best possible way to feel better. Good Luck, hope you feel better.
I just went to the doctor for that same thing today! I already have weight loss problems, but I lost 9 pounds in the last week. They are testing my thyroid levels because an overactive thyriod can cause that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net