Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scoliosis scars!!?!?

ARE THEY vissible? im thinking about getting surgery for scoliosis.. but im not 100% positive about getting it. im scared people could see my scars...
Answer:
scars gives attitude!! besides there are ways to reduce the visibility of your scares nowadays. but if your wondering about visible scars then i guess your back is not that bad.
I'm sure that the scars would be visible, but don't worry about people seeing the scars. If you need to have the surgery go ahead and do it don't worry about the scars. I have a 10 inch incision down my spine (very badly scarred incision down my spine...nobody has ever really looked at it, and it has been opened up 4 times before, so it looks awful) so don't worry about it! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Should I go to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net